~*~ Oman Sky * ســمــا عُـــمـان ~*~
The Blue Sky Of Peaceful Land Of Beautiful OMAN
Friday, February 05, 2010
My Little Visitor

I was in deep sleep… when a soft knocks came from my window. Lazily, I removed my sheets and opened my eyes. Although I was half-asleep, I noticed that tiny creature knocking on my window with his beak. A sweet little bird was holding tight, moving his tiny head trying to look into my window and then he started to knock with his long beak. I was too lazy to get up and look at him, but I laughed at such scene. However, this sweet fellow kept visiting me every morning and kept knocking my window.

I was happy with such reminder, who seems want to tell me: "wake up!!!…it is a lovely day to waste ... you have to leave bed without delay".

I tried to take a photo for him, but he flew away.
I took only this one in the second time before he notices my movement and fly away.



posted by Sama Oman @ 8:54 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


   


Free Web Site Counter
Free Web



Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Who Am I ?...

Name:Sama OMAN
Home: Oman
About ME:Seeker for Hope…Seeker for Life…Seeker for my dreams' picture on Warm Oman Sky…Seeker for Happiness treasure on the forgotten Isle….Still A Seeker!!!
More…
Links…
Fellow Blogs…
Previous Post …
Archives…
Sama Shout Box…

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER