~*~ Oman Sky * ســمــا عُـــمـان ~*~
The Blue Sky Of Peaceful Land Of Beautiful OMAN
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Jumping into an unknown!

I'm a bit confused with myself… I'm adventurous, bold, fearless, confident and love to do any thing unusual no matter how hard it is, but recently…I feel I can't do that….not any more…I just face a dilemma to decide how to go through some things…now, I have my worries and doubts…should I take the easy road or should I challenge myself and take the hard one… should I consider the other affected elements or take my decision without that?!

I can't think straight…I have my own reasons to choose the easy and regular road…while part of me wants badly to choose the hard one and test my ability and cleverness. Yet, I have great fear of failure… what if couldn’t go through that hard road…what if I failed in that test?!! What if I couldn’t continue… I will let down myself first and my friends and family.

I just realized how there is a huge gap between reality and dreams??!!
In dreams…we can dream and achieve anything no matter how hard it can be…it's all in our minds….
while reality put our feet on the ground and force us to drop our high-flown dreams…to see all things in the real size.

I changed…!!! I don't know what happened to me…?! Is it because I got older…or because I became more realistic and I started to give up my stupid rosy imagination?!!

Sorry……I'm confused and I will make you confuse with me?!!
I'm still in the circle of confusion!!


=============

Let's take you away from that confusion…..I found this link….you can watch my dear brother "Yusuf Islam" and "Peace Train" song…So Touching!!

http://www.mountainoflight.co.uk/av/av.html

posted by Sama Oman @ 9:33 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At August 29, 2006 11:44 AM, Blogger Meticulousness said…

    Wisdom is the key, success is the door, life is the sea and love is the shore - by Me

    Dreams are realities waiting to be lived. Be cognizant that if you set your mind on something, you'll eventually work on making it true.

     
  • At August 29, 2006 11:17 PM, Blogger نون النساء said…

    dreams is one of the thing that no one could take it from you sama.

    for me , dreams gives me the patience to accept the real world with all positive and negatives thing .

    being confused is not the problem but the main problem is to remain so for a long time that will stop you to move forward with your life .

    take me for example, i've took 5 years to decide about my life & if i want to marry or not? and i feel really sorry about wasting that mach of time ...

    well sama , what ever your choice will be .. i wish for you the best .

     
  • At August 29, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger نون النساء said…

    Oh I've been happy lately,
    Thinking about the good things to come
    And I believe it could be,
    Some day it's going to come
    Oh I've been smiling lately,
    Dreaming about the world as one
    And I believe it could be,
    Some day it's going to come..


    you should listen to this song

    :)

     
  • At August 30, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger layal said…

    follow ur heart
    تبعي الحدس لكن بعد استشاره الجميع
    كل ما نكبر نفتح اعيننا علي واقع يمكن كان غائبا عنا
    يمكن نعقل ونصبح ناضجين لكن يضل الطفل الصغير بداخلنا يبحث عن طريق للخروج بعفويته يمكن هذا ما يجعلنا نناقض انفسنا بين ما نفكر فيه وما نفعله

     
  • At August 31, 2006 7:42 AM, Blogger Arabian Princess said…

    If you did not take the challange, you would think all your life what would have happened if you took it!

    Life is boring without challanges, so if only hardness thats stopping you, I would advice to think about taking it ..
    but if its other reasons, then you should be the one to decide ..

    remmber this words:
    ومن لا يحب صعود الجبال .. يعش أبد الدهر بين الحفر

    (who dont like to climb mountains, will remain always between the holes)

     
  • At August 31, 2006 8:28 AM, Blogger Nash said…

    There are times when we feel we are capable of anything, but also there are times when we feel everything is difficult, hard and uneasy. In both those times, you need to look back and analyse, maybe you have overlooked something which you thought is easy, or on the other hand, something easy which looks difficult. Either way, hope things will get better for you...

     
  • At August 31, 2006 10:51 AM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Mysterious: WOW…."Wisdom is the key, success is the door, life is the sea and love is the shore"…that was awesome little brother…
    Thank you for your words…that's really encouraged me :)

    But…remember… reality road might be fill with thorns sometimes…so, we should deal carefully with that and with our wild dreams…it's really painful to fall from rosy castle of our dreams into hard and spiky land of reality :(

    Yea…Jeff…it's hard…good expressions you put…eating honey and eating broken glasses…one we enjoy and the other bleed us.
    What really confused me that I want the hard road to prove myself and to prove that I'm still tough, strong, cleaver and can go through any hard test…. while the failure chances must be ZERO…if I failed…that will affect me and other people badly…
    See…it's more tangled with others…so, I can go through that hard one, but my main fear is failing…I can't be selfish and not consider the others in that.
    The easy one…it's more fit here and fit to my situation… it's not bad…but it has no challenges…

    Awwwwwwwwwww...NoooooooooN
    Thanks Dear.... I will choose eventually…but I'm trying to balance my choices here.
    Well, you are not alone….I faced same thing and I'm still :(

    Oh Yeah….I'm crazy about Yusuf Islam and his songs…I really love this song…Peace Train….For that…I put it for you here :D

    Layal…I will ..thank you sweetheart…same thing came to my mind :)

    Arby: no the hardness is the problem as I love challenges and I love to go through unknown roads, but another reasons need to be considered.

    Nash: that's exactly what I mean…. Maybe I gave wrong evaluation for both roads. But I'm still thinking and I compare and put positive and negative sides…so through that I will choose right hopefully. …
    Thank you so much dear.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


   


Free Web Site Counter
Free Web



Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Who Am I ?...

Name:Sama OMAN
Home: Oman
About ME:Seeker for Hope…Seeker for Life…Seeker for my dreams' picture on Warm Oman Sky…Seeker for Happiness treasure on the forgotten Isle….Still A Seeker!!!
More…
Links…
Fellow Blogs…
Previous Post …
Archives…
Sama Shout Box…

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER