~*~ Oman Sky * ســمــا عُـــمـان ~*~
The Blue Sky Of Peaceful Land Of Beautiful OMAN
Monday, June 26, 2006
Don't look at me

Don't look at me

Don't look at me with these eyes
I'm not yours anymore
Life betrayed us
The dream has vanished
And the hope has been tramped
And the love widowhood
In the cave of darkness
I don't have any thing more for you
But
The pain
The distress
and the bitterness
of our old days
The days that gone forever
dragging the textures of dreams and wishes
our wishes that we have buried it
we buried it together by ourselves
we buried it by our ignorance and by our weakness
or maybe
by our arrogance and pride
it doesn’t matter anymore
what's matter now
that
I'm not yours anymore
So
Don't look at me with these eyes
I'm not understand the language of the eyes





لا تنظر لي


لا تنظر لي بتلك العيون
فأنا لم أعد لك
فقد خانتنا السنون
ضاع الحلم
و تشرد الأمل
ترمل الحب في وكر الظلام
لم أعد أملك لك إلا الألم
إلا غصة ومرارة أيام مضت
مضت بلا رجعة
تجرجر وراءها نسائج الأحلام و الأمنيات
أمنياتنا...قبرناها معاُ
دفناها بجهلنا بضعفنا بقلة حيلتنا
ولربما بكبريائنا وغطرستنا
لا يهم
ما يهم
أني لم أعد لك
فلا تنظر لي بعد اليوم
بأي لغة من لغات العيون
فأنا لم أعد أتقنها

posted by Sama Oman @ 4:39 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At June 26, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger layal said…

    ولكم تظل هناك ذكرى
    تحياتي والي الامام

     
  • At June 26, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Nash said…

    Wow, thats very strong Sama, too strong to read :)

     
  • At June 27, 2006 12:19 PM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Oh, Jeff. Is it really Good??!!!!!…can I publish my own book :D

    BaLqEeS …Hi…where are you dear? Long time, Huh *_*

    Layal…Ya Layal…Shefti Esh Sar?
    Did you go there and read about the book I told you about.
    Huh, any comments!!
    I told you …it's suppose to be THERE not HERE. :)

    LOL ..Nash, How strong… How How How…Hahahahaha…it's only some of my scribbles.

    بالعربي يعني ... بعض من خرابيطي اللي تطلع بين الحين و الأخر.

     
  • At June 29, 2006 6:05 AM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    LoL…Jeff. I'm gonna believe that. And yes, I want to do extraordinary things and not be like others. I love the be unique and special. So, my wild, big dreams reached me to NOTHING till now. But NO, I'm not hopeless . I'm sure I will find a way out to achieve all my dreams. ;)

     
  • At January 26, 2013 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Terrific work! This is the type of information that are meant
    to be shared across the internet. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this submit
    higher! Come on over and consult with my web site . Thanks =)
    Also see my webpage > latest transfer news sky sports

     
  • At January 27, 2013 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    Here is my web page :: transfer news arsenal today

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


   


Free Web Site Counter
Free Web



Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Who Am I ?...

Name:Sama OMAN
Home: Oman
About ME:Seeker for Hope…Seeker for Life…Seeker for my dreams' picture on Warm Oman Sky…Seeker for Happiness treasure on the forgotten Isle….Still A Seeker!!!
More…
Links…
Fellow Blogs…
Previous Post …
Archives…
Sama Shout Box…

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER