~*~ Oman Sky * ســمــا عُـــمـان ~*~
The Blue Sky Of Peaceful Land Of Beautiful OMAN
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Again for Jeff!

Oh Jeff… Don't laugh :(

You gave me really tough challenge. As you can see, I drew Queen Liz immediately and I took only 1/2 an hour. I know she is not look like Queen Elizabeth, but I tried so hard. I didn't draw anything this year. So, it was a real challenge and for that I chose hard picture too…I have problem when it comes to face expressions. I can't give the face the right and exact expression…
I'm losing my talent :'(

Well, at least I did that for you. I pushed myself to hold my pencil again for you.



WOW…William :D

I drew this one 2 years ago. I found gorgeous picture of him when he was at Eton College. I think he was really wonderful…no not wonderful…charming and fascinating boy when he was younger until he entered St. Andrews university. Now, I don't think he is that gorgeous boy any more.
I don't know why?! .
He lost many things when he got older.
But I still like him as a Lady Di son.

posted by Sama Oman @ 3:55 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At June 21, 2006 4:23 PM, Blogger gmr14 said…

    you have a talent.. keep it alive..

     
  • At June 22, 2006 2:35 AM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Oh Jeff…. Thank you so much for encouraging me :p
    Yeah… I LOVE Crowns ;)

    You know what…. when you are not in good mood and try to do something, you will not do it perfectly…you should have the motive and love to do it in good way. See for example my drawings of Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam and Lady Diana …I loved them and I wanted badly to draw them. I drew them while I was watching their pictures inside my PC. Because I wanted that, I drew them in good way and I was in good mood. Now, I love Queen Elizabeth, but I never drew old people and I didn't draw anything for long time, so the talent like tools rusts if we didn't use it a lot. Well, I will try to draw more and improve my skills instead of bemoan on my Shining Old Days.
    I will my dear…you are really excellent supporter. Wish I can find a person like you here :(

    Gmr14: thanks Dear…I will En Sha Allah.

     
  • At June 22, 2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Oh, Jeff, thanks a million. I will… I really have serious plans now waiting to achieve. If God helps me, I will start new era of my life… My Golden Era ;)
    Well, yea, there are many Good Omanis… that's for sure.
    Thanks for offering support…lol…I have your number. But is it a mobile?.
    Anyway, I'm really bless to have gorgeous people here.

     
  • At June 23, 2006 12:08 PM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Thanks Jeff.
    When I'm ready
    I will give you a call ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


   


Free Web Site Counter
Free Web



Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Who Am I ?...

Name:Sama OMAN
Home: Oman
About ME:Seeker for Hope…Seeker for Life…Seeker for my dreams' picture on Warm Oman Sky…Seeker for Happiness treasure on the forgotten Isle….Still A Seeker!!!
More…
Links…
Fellow Blogs…
Previous Post …
Archives…
Sama Shout Box…

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER